CBG GRANT APPLICATION
APPLYING FOR THE GRANT
*The maximum amount an organization can apply for is $25,000.
All candidates must review the application carefully, provide all required documents, and answer all questions before submitting. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applicants should submit grants that are solely benefiting veterans and/or veteran-specific programs. Applicants should review the DVNF Capacity Building Grants Funding Policy to ensure requests for overhead costs, salaries, and/or general support adhere to the direct and indirect cost percentages outlined in the policy.
If you are a grantee who is currently within a grant cycle, you cannot apply for additional funding until your grant cycle has ended and your submitted final report has been approved.
Candidates must submit the following information requested in LOI:
– Introduction (Executive Summary)
– Organization Description
– Statement of Need
To submit your LOI for this funding Session open this Click link.
If you are a returning applicant to submit a full application, check the status of your application or provide any other requirement under your grant, please use this link.
*Please review our policy before submitting your application to determine eligibility as our funding is limited.
For additional information or questions regarding DVNF grants, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 Winter Session
- LOI Opens - December 1st, 2021
- LOI Closes - December 31st, 2021
- LOI approval/denial notifications – January 31st, 2022
- Application opens - February 1st, 2022
- Application closes - February 28th, 2022
- Checks mailed out by - May 1st, 2022
- Interim reports due - October 30th, 2022
- Final reports due - April 30th, 2023