The Disabled Veterans National Foundation provides grants on a case-by-case basis to like-minded organizations who provide support to veterans and disabled veterans alike.
DVNF has two open sessions a year in which they process grants. Organizations may submit their application during the following open sessions:
- Letter of Intent (LOI) Start: January 9, 2017
- LOI Closed: January 31, 2017
- Grant Proposal Start (Approved LOIs ONLY) February 1, 2017
- Grant Proposals due: February 28, 2017
- Status Update: April 7, 2017
- First Grant Disbursement: May 1, 2017
- Interim Report Available: October 2, 2017
- Interim Report End: October 31, 2017
- Final Grant Disbursement: November 10, 2017
- Final Report Available: May 1, 2017
- Final Report Due Date: May 31, 2017
- Letter of Intent (LOI) Start: April 3, 2017
- LOI Closed: April 28, 2017
- Grant Proposal Start (Approved LOIs ONLY): May 1, 2017
- Grant Proposals Due: May 31, 2017
- Status Update: July 5, 2017
- First Grant Disbursement: July 14, 2017
- Interim Report Available: January 3, 2018
- Interim Report End: January 31, 2018
- Final Grant Disbursement: February 15, 2018
- Final Report Available: August 1, 2018
- Final Report Due Date: August 31, 2018
If you have questions or concerns, please contact: Grants@dvnf.org
*The maximum amount an organization can apply for is $25,000.
All candidates must review the application carefully, provide all required documents, and answer all questions before submitting. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applicants should submit grants that are solely benefitting veterans and/or veteran-specific programs. Grant requests for overhead costs, salaries, and/or general support only, are not eligible under this program.
Candidates must submit the following information:
– Completed Application
– Executive Summary (limit one page, single spaced)
– Project Information
– Any additional documents the applicant deems necessary
*Please review our policy before submitting your application to determine eligibility as our funding is limited.
For additional information or questions regarding DVNF grants, email us at email@example.com.
See a list of past grant recipients and impact reports on this page.
2015 Grant Recipient Webinars
For DVNF’s 2015 grant recipients, please feel free to view the following webinars, using the password provided to you.