- Use our DVNF Volunteer for Veterans Search Tool to find a nearby volunteer opportunity to help your local veterans! Great places to volunteer include Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) hospitals, nursing homes, or clinics.
- Contact your Senators and Representatives in Congress and urge them to support quality benefits, services and health care for veterans disabled as a result of military service.
- Show your patriotism and honor your disabled veterans by displaying the American flag.
- Honor our heroes who sacrificed so that we may enjoy the freedoms we have today, and please remember their families. Visit and encourage your friends and family to visit your local memorial to reflect on sacrifices made by our brave service men and women. Also encourage them to participate in their local Veterans Day and Memorial Day observances.
- Encourage support of federal and state legislators who actively pursue legislation that positively impacts our nation’s veterans.
How You Can Help